Jan 30, 2020
Posted by • Where To Drink
Super Bowl Sunday truly snuck up on us this year and is less than 5 days away, which means you have exactly 5 days left to get up the courage to experience the grocery store version of Black Friday. Dips and dressings are already running low and baby carrots are in high demand at most stores, which means that if you haven't visited the store, your snack options are going to have to get creative. However, if you're not the pot luck type and want to leave all of the work to someone else while you focus solely on the game and commercials, we have a list of the best Super Bowl parties happening this Sunday, just for you.
1. Armored Cow Brewing at 6pm-10:30pm | More details to come
2. Super Bowl Party at Brazwell's Pub 6:30pm-12pm | $2.50 Bud Light, $2 Mimosas & $4 Bloody Bar on special and $5 burgers during the game
3. Devil's Logic Brewing 12pm | Expect food and drink!
5. Super Bowl Watch Party at Free Will Craft + Vine 5pm-11pm | Nacho Average Food Truck will be in the lot from 1-5p.
6. Super Bowl Viewing Party at Gibson Charlotte 6:30pm-11pm |$2 Mimosa, $4 Bloody Mary & $2.50 Bud Light on special
7. Big Game Buffet at Graham St. Pub & Patio 5:30pm |$13 buckets of domestic cans. $20 buckets of seltzers (White Claw, Truly, Natural light, Bud Light)
8. 4th Annual Puppy Bowl at Lucky Dog Bark & Brew 1pm-4pm | Drink Specials and Lucky Dog will also donate 10% of our bar sales back to the rescue
9. Super Bowl LIV Watch Party at QC Pourhouse 3pm-1am | Shot specials based on teams playing and drink specials all day
11. Super Bowl Party at Slate 6:30pm-11:30pm | $2 Mimosas $5 Bloody Marys $5 Tall Boys: Bud, Bud Light & Mich Ultra Cans
12. Super Bowl Party at Whiskey Warehouse 6:30pm-11:30pm | $2 Mimosas, $4 Bloody Mary Bar, $5 Tito’s and $2.50 Bud Light on special